Hello. I dont really have anything exciting to write today. I lifeguarded for about 5 hours today, it was quite unenjoyable cause it was cold and windy. You would think seeing all the lifeguards with their hooded sweathirts and pants on would scare people away but nooooo... Oh well i made money. My boss at SACC has a video of me when i was in 4th grade its really funny, and she was kind enough to make a copy of it for me! Yay! It was quite entertaining for all the kids to watch. I'm gonna miss all my little children. :( Sadness. I have a challenge for you all: I want you to think of your funniest Heather memory. Try not too mean about it though. Someone reminded me of how i couldnt figure out why the tv was blurry and it was because i had taken out my contacts. Must have been a long day. hehe. Ok come up with a good one!! :)
1 comment:
My favorite Heather memory?? Definitely in swimming and how the term 'to pull a Heather' originated... make sure to pack some undies when you go off to college! :)
--Missy
Post a Comment