Hello all. Avoiding homework as usual. Nothing too exciting to write but whatever. I had a pretty good weekend. I went to Breathe in the park on Friday (a college worship get together thingy sorta deal) and it was awesome. We had hamburgers and stuff..free food is always greatly appreciated. It was a blast. Then i drove back to Rochester at like 11:00pm cause i had to teach swim lessons at 8 the next morning. Great fun let me tell you. Actually it was super fun... i work with some superly cool peoples and the kids always make for a fun time. The waking up at 7:00 on a saturday wasnt the best though. Then i spent the rest of the day at the RCTC library writing 2 papers. The smell of that place just brings back bad memories of studying for finals last year. One of my friends was there homeworking so that made it slightly more enjoyable. Sunday was my brother's 16th birthday so we did birthday stuff for awhile but the rest of the day was spent reading novel #1 of 2 this week. (i finished that in 2 days by the way) So i have 6 days to finish the next one and then write a paper on each. I am so exited to do this every single week all semester!! argh. Yeah i think i will stop rambling now. I would love to hear from all of you so call me sometime. Hope all is well. Love and miss you all!! :)
1 comment:
You also never write ANYTHING about me and now precious Kelsey gets her own blog entry. I have never been so hurt or offended in my entire life. heheheh, just playin' have a splendid day lil roomie
Post a Comment