Monday, September 20, 2004

Train!

I like announcing every time a train is going by..just in case everybody else here cant hear or feel it already. So i dont really have anything interesting to write as usual, but im avoiding homework again..so this is a great distraction. Hmmm lets see. My weekend was pretty good. Friday night Kelsey made Brie, Jeff and i a very yummy meal and then we all went to the movie Wimbledon (wow did i spell that right?) a very good movie. Taught swim lessons in Rochester again saturday morning, fun as usual. Spent the rest of my weekend reading my lovely book and writing papers. I've read 5 novels in 3 weeks. You wanna know which ones?? Yeah i thought you would like to know: "Callender Papers", "The Westing Game", Gulliver's Travels", "Adventures of Tom Sawyer", and "To Kill a Mockingbird." I am currently reading "Night" a very good but depressing book about the Holocaust. And the best part is that i get to write a paper about each of them!!! Only like 10 more books to go! I am so sorry this is so boring. Im gonna go watch 7th Heaven before bible study and then maybe i'll get some homework done sometime tonight. Bye! Oh and heres a shout out to my roomie just cause she feels the need to be included in my blog. ;)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

SCORE!!! I am included in the blog, yes this makes me day...**doing happy dance***
TRAIN! no joke... :)