Thursday, October 14, 2004

Light the fire in my heart again...(im singing that song right now)

So apparently this Blog dealio is not a priority in my life these days. Once again i apologize for slowness on my part on writing a new entry. Wow..i cant even think of what to write. Its been a crazy couple of weeks with exams, presentations, and papers to write. There just arent enough hours in a day to get everything done and get enough sleep. Sadly..homework tends to come before sleep. So i try to sneak in a nap whenever possible. It was Century's homecoming last weekend so i went home to watch my bro in the drumline. It brought back fond memories of playing the fight song 5 billion times a day and final count downing. Apparently the same evil ladies who made you re-hang your uniform 5 times are still there. Kinda funny. Ok only if you were in band would you understand what im talking about but yeah after the game there was mass chaos to turn in your uniforms and if the crease on the pants wasnt exactly folded right you had to redo it. Great fun. Brita, Brie, Cara and i made our traditional trip to Baker Square after the football game. It was great to catch up with them (except you brianna, i see enough of you! hehe i still love you though) Taught swimming lessons bright and early saturday morning and spent pretty much the rest of the weekend in the RCTC library homeworking. I went to Erics saturday night and watched "Ladykillers" not too bad of a movie it has a tricky twist to it but it was good. Ummm... lets see. I went to a play here at WSU with Kelsey called "The Taming of The Shrew." It was pretty good, kinda funny. I hadn't been to a play since wow last year i went to Cara's play at Century. I dont have school tomorrow!! Wahoo! So yeah, im giving myself some slacker time. I've been done with class for 2.5 hours and all ive done is sleep and shower. Go me. Time to get busy. Sorry this was so long and boring. But thanks for reading it! I love and miss you all, hope all is going great! Bye!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I had thought I was going to make it through all of band with never having to re-hang the stupid thing...however..the very last marching event...yeh...I hand it in just like always and she made me re-do it! Nothing trying to re-hang it while 500 kids are in the "vestible" doing the same thing, ahhh the good old days.
Bye dear