Saturday, November 20, 2004

W.O.T. is over!

Hey all, its been a month since my last blogging experience. I guess ive been kind of busy. For those of you who are unaware of the term W.O.T, it stands for Week of Torture. I guess the only people who would know what that means is my roomies. I labled this week Week of torture because i had 5 projects due, a math quiz, had to teach PE and had to register for classes. Wow. I was cool and counted the number of hours spent in the library and the number of hours in my bed and sadly i was in the library more than sleeping. I think Brianna wins the lack of sleep award though cause shes really good at studying until 5 in the morning. We were both kinda out of it yesterday. We heard noises coming from the couch in the living room so we were like on the floor looking for something under the couch, yeah there was nothing there. So yeah this week was really fun. But i can proudly say that i completed a 365 page English project!! Wahoo! I miss my book file. hehe. I was attached to that thing for like 3 weeks. Moving away from the homework topic: My room mate Kelsey got engaged last weekend! How exciting is that! Kinda crazy that she is younger than me and is engaged, i guess im just slow on the dating thing. haha. I'm sure my time will come soon enough. Hmmm...what else? I drove back to Rochie on Wednesday to watch my brother in the drumline. I think the drumline part of the concert was the best part. My brother did an awesome job playing on the garbage cans. hehe. i wanna do it!! Thursday night my pals from work peer pressured me into going out for Chinese, I didnt really have time to socialzie but im glad i went because it was great fun. I think the ice cream machine was the best because i've been out of ice cream for like a week. Yummy! :) I went to Breathe with my roomies last night; a much needed stress reliever. Driving home at midnight in the fog was kinda scary, but i made it out alive. Swimming lessons was great fun this morning. One of the kids coughed on me so i put my face in the water and blew bubbles to get it clean, they thought it was hilarious so they all started coughing so i had to keep cleaning off my face. Pretty sure im gonna get sick now. Sheesh. Gotta love 'em though. Ok I think im just writing randomness because i have nothing better to do. So i'll stop boring you now. I really hope all of you are doing great and i hope to see you soon! God Bless!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So you were "loling out loud"? Laughing out loud, out loud? Brilliant.

Brianna said...

Heehee, I would have said the exact same thing about the LOLing out loud comment..heheheh...poor dear young confused Kelsey, jkin'!

Brianna said...

There is no such trend. There never has been and there never will be. HEEHEE