I felt the need to add a picture to make my blog slightly more exciting... This is my brother and i jammin a couple weeks ago; fun times. (oh and be sure to read the massive blog if you havent already)
You guys are so awesome. Can I join and play my harmonica, thanks pal. PS I am shocked and alarmed that you have blogged twice in one day, WHOA! yay! heehee. Oh, and hurry back, the room is only and VPSE bear is crying.
You were gonna ask Kelsey about playing the viola? And you didn't address me about playing the harmonica. I am truly hurt. I don't see how things can ever be the same between us. How could you. MUAHAHAHH heheh
4 comments:
You guys are so awesome. Can I join and play my harmonica, thanks pal.
PS I am shocked and alarmed that you have blogged twice in one day, WHOA! yay! heehee. Oh, and hurry back, the room is only and VPSE bear is crying.
You were gonna ask Kelsey about playing the viola? And you didn't address me about playing the harmonica. I am truly hurt. I don't see how things can ever be the same between us. How could you. MUAHAHAHH heheh
Kelsey, I am just going to pretend you didn't say those hurtful comments......ya think ya know someone....
Update! I love the picture, but I need to see something different! do it do it do it, peer pressure!
Post a Comment