- Heather says: "What are you scared of? Are there sharks down there? I'm pretty sure they took all the sharks out" 6 year old boy: "Actually i think the shark from Silver Lake jumped all the way over and landed here." Heather: "I didnt know there were sharks there" Boy: "Well i was there and I saw it"
- Martha while in lifeguard chair talking to one of my students who likes to meow and hiss at me all time: "I bet you cant remember my name" Obnoxious boy: "My favorite girl name is Mim" Martha: "Isnt there a witch named that in some movie?" Obnoxious boy: "Yeah but i like it spelled Mim not Mym." Heather: "Is it short for Mimika?" Martha: "Amelia maybe" Heather: "Wow..i think im gonna change your name to Mim" Obnoxious boy: "Noooo! Thats a girl name!" (has anyone ever heard the name Mim before..pretty sure i havent..sounds like a great name for a pet cricket)
- Heather: "You should hangout with my cousin Adam at Luther" Martha: "Did you just say i should hang out with Adam? Whos Adam?" Heather: "My cousin" Martha: "Oh cool..whats his name?" (i'm still laughing about that one)

I found this new dealio thing so im gonna test it out with an obnoxious picture..enjoy.
5 comments:
Heath, I am amazed at your memorization skillz, how'd you get like dat??? Hahaha glad you had fun buddy, buddy.
Hi Hut, heehee, that made me lol a lot, I would like to be called Mim from now on. That boy is quite bizzare. I misssss you! I'm so glad we get to hang out tonight, we need to hang out more, for real! Love ya.
Oh, what is the new picture thing that you used???
I'm just to confused to focus on this blog right now....but I love the picture Heather....you da bomb
For those who were wondering about the picture feature...when you are adding a new post there is a tool bar with things like spell check and font color and such; there is also a little icon thing that says "add image" Thats all ya gotta do my friends. good luck!
Hey Girl, How's it going? I know you are good, b/c I am talking to you online right now. Have a great 4th of July. Bye for now.
Post a Comment