Sunday, July 24, 2005
Dedicated to Boy (who never reads this muahah)
So I went to Eric's apartment a couple nights ago, always an interesting experience. I've had kinda of a poopy week but i would like to give major friend points to Boy for making it better. We were hanging out in his room and he left to go talk to his roommate for a second, he came back and sat on his chair and looked at me all serious and said something like "I have to do this without laughing" In the meantime i'm already laughing beacause its funny to watch people try to keep a straight face. He then starts singing the Llama Song..haha makes me laugh just thinking about it. If you dont know the llama song be sure to check it out @ http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php. He knew almost all the words of the obnoxious song, then he opens up the lyrics on his computer; he and his roommate had to listen to the song several times in order to get all the words. They must have been extremely bored. The other Eric eventually comes in and starts singing it as well...thanks guys for that beautiful concert. Oh and Boy also made me do this online Hand/Eye Coordination test...as I'm slowly following the little dot around the S on the screen and this huge bloody eye pops up and starts screaming "Ahh my eye!" I had a heart attack and was on the floor recovering while Boy is cracking up. Haha very funny. Theres the highlight of my week friends... no need to go into all the other stuff. Happy Sunday everyone!! Yay for God! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yep the Llama song is pretty hysterical Heather. How can anyone ever learn the words to that song...crazy
Yep the Llama song is pretty hysterical Heather. How can anyone ever learn the words to that song...crazy
I love that Llama song, maybe it was you who had me listen to it a while ago, I dunno, someone did, but I think I shall listen to it again...and I wanna hear the maya-hee, maya-hoo, maya-ha, maya-ha-ha song! heehee.
Post a Comment