Friday, August 19, 2005

Must add excitement to my boring Blog!!


So this picture is probably like 3 years old but i just found it and thought it was cute. hehe. Notice the short hair. That would be my good friend Jack who is always super excited to go on our daily walk. Yesterday we ventured through the woods and he came out with spurs (i think thats what they're called) on his tail and ears. Poor puppy. I would also like to comment about my disorder of not being able to sleep past 10am, even though i didnt fall asleep until 3am my brain tells me if you sleep past 10 you will waste your day away. Grrr. Happy Friday world.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

I thought it was new at first adn I was like wow, she really cut her hair!!! whoot whoot, it's a cute picutre

Heather said...

I actually did cut my hair today! Go me!!

Brianna said...

funness, way to go

Jackie said...

awwwwwww cute *audible

Anonymous said...

Found your site through Jess Anderson's xanga...nice pic haha...and what a dog gets on him isn't spurs, it's burs! :) I lived on a farm for far too long, haha. Anyway, take care and God Bless!

Victoria