HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!! YAY for being 20! :-)
Update on Heather's world:
Friday- Woke up at 8 something to go to Sign Language. Rode my bike to campus with Brianna, once again getting plastered in gnats, walked up the 3 flights of stairs only to find out that class was cancelled. Would have been nice to know that before but oh well Heather had a day of no classes. Casey and I chilled for awhile which included a trip to the bookstore and being lazy aroud the apartment. After Casey left Brianna and i rode our bikes around the gnat infested lake stopping at the bars to show off our acrobatic skills to the other lake goers. We watched Gilmore Girls, went to Wally, Target and Erbies. We also made a visit to the Riverside Shuffle down by the lake. That was random but fun. I then drove to St Charles and hung out with Erics roomie until he got home from work. We watched a random movie called "Beverly Hills Ninja" never heard of it. Afterwards Eric showed me all the bones hes been learning in Anatomy and i also got to see some cute pictures of baby Eric. hehe. Poor guy had a broken leg though. The day ended with a much needed night of sleep in my bed at home with my comfy body pillow.
Saturday-I woke up to the smell of cinnamon rolls at 9 something. Yummy. Went to my brothers soccer game in Austin with my parents. It was a very exciting game and we won 2-0! Afterwards we stopped at the Red Cross so my Dad could do some stuff (that hurricane sure does keep him busy even on weekends) Mom and I were starving since we hadnt eaten lunch and it was 2pm. So we scrounged around in the kitchen and found some yummy cookies. hehe. Mother and I then went to Hy-vee for some much needed food. My favorite meat department boy was working hard so i didnt get to say hi. Sadness. The family went to Olive Garden for din din, mother and I shared the delicious plate of lasagna. We came home and watched a movie then it was time for bed. Oh how i love sleep.
Sunday- Church! Yay! My weeks are not complete unless i can go to church. I'm sure i would survive if i absoultely couldnt go but it wouldnt be the same. Spent the rest of the day doing random things around the house oh and i took my puppy for a long walk. Ate dinner with the family then came back to winona for a fun night of birthday partying!
Thats about all i got for now my friends. Be sure to comment so i know who reads this! Have a great week everyone! Remember to make today HIS!
Currently listening to: Missin' You by Chris Rice
4 comments:
Heather I LIVE to read your blogs. Seriously, I like seeing what your up to. I will not come to Winona til the killer gnats are gone.
I read your blog. And I hate gnats, infact i will call them nats, they don't deserve the g.
i agree brianna...anything that annoying does not deserve a name. and im so glad you enjoy reading my blogs jackie, i think you should come to winona just so you can say you experienced the "gnat infestion of winona!" hehe
Kelsey oh Kelsey... the nameless flying annoyances have an early bed time. They awake with the sun and fall asleep with the sun. Hence the reason you did not experience the joy of being plastered.
Post a Comment