Saturday, October 22, 2005

Random pictures and such.

So Thursday night i was a little bored and took some crazy pictures of myself and my room. I'll post a couple of those at the end. Late Thursday Eric so kindly came over to keep me from going insane with boredom. Ellie was gone, Casey was sleeping and Brianna had locked herself in the study room again. Thanks for coming!! Friday I only had one class and spent the rest of the day being lazy, caught up on some much needed sleep and watched an awesome sermon about relationships on my 'puter. My parents brought my brother to winona after they left Nathan and I went to Culvers, Videoland and i gave him a driving tour of the town. We then went to Breathe which was awesome as usual. Met up with some friends there. Afterwards we watched Napolean Dynamite since he had never seen it and went to bed. This morning i made muffins and we walked around campus. Apparently it was family weekend (i had no idea) because there were families walking all over and eating in the cafeteria. We also ventured down to the football field where i had never been because a game was starting soon. Mom and I went shopping for wedding shower gifts for my cousin. We went to Billoti's for dinner and then did some more shopping. Why cant the world design clothes that i like?! I just want a skirt!! Ok Im ok now. The family and I just played "Scene It" a DVD game thing. Fun times. I was invited to Applebees with some guys but felt bad leaving the family and didnt know how fun it would be hanging out with 3 guys. Tomorrow is church day! Yay! Going with the family in the morning, cousins wedding shower in the afternoon, family leaves me at 4ish and I'll probably go to Erics church tomorrow night and then its another joyous week of tests and group projects. Is it winter break yet?? Well thats all i got for now. Time for some random pictures....BYE! My brother took over, but it was fun to have him there!
















My clean room and of course my beautiful face!! :)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

heehee, cute blog, that's fun that your brother came and you had a sleep over. cute cute. way to do it on family weekend of all times. Have a lovely sunday!

Heather said...

Well Meghan here is why it wouldnt be fun. I only actually have conversations with one of the 3. One is a current roomate (of Boy) and the other was a previous roomate so it wouldnt have been bad since i do know them. But anyways... thought id share that with the world.