My aunt Angie and my cute cousin Sophie who live forever away and only get to see them once or twice a year. (oh and apparently my cousin Alex (whos 3.5 i think) refused to put on his costume so theres no picture of him, silly kid.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Hack cough mucous cough cough
Heather has a cold! Its not that bad I just have an obnoxious cough that makes me sound like an animal or a man when im talking. Which was fun yetserday when i had to do "limit setting" on camera with my group. (aka "you have some choices..") Rebecca was like "you're quiet today Heather" (i guess that means im usually loud) Heather says "I sound like man, thanks for sharing yur cold!" Actually its probably from the kids who like to cough and breath 2 inches from my face. Its fun let me tell ya. I have survey question for y'all: Is it really mean and un-Christianlike to purposely avoid making eye contact with someone you used to know pretty well? I mean he does the same to me, so i think its worse if we both look at each other and then keep walking. I've kinda gave up hope. Let me know your thoughts. I'm gonna add a picture for ya today. hehe. Hopefully my aunt doesnt hate me for it, although i dont know how she would find out. Ok enjoy and happy wednesday to you!
My aunt Angie and my cute cousin Sophie who live forever away and only get to see them once or twice a year. (oh and apparently my cousin Alex (whos 3.5 i think) refused to put on his costume so theres no picture of him, silly kid.
My aunt Angie and my cute cousin Sophie who live forever away and only get to see them once or twice a year. (oh and apparently my cousin Alex (whos 3.5 i think) refused to put on his costume so theres no picture of him, silly kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HEATHER UPDATED!
WHOS ANONYMOUS?
I would imagine that the person who updated first was anonymous, or so they said. Or I think I am anonymous?
cute baby, heehee, quack
I am so confused.
I'll tell you what it wasnt me, and that's for sure.
-anonymous 2
Post a Comment