Christmas eve I went to church with the family, amazing how full that place can get and there was 4 services that night! Afterwards all 3 grandparents came over for a small gathering with fun food and such. Nathan, Jack, Sam and I all got to open a couple presents as well. Christmas day we woke up to find that Santa had come once again filling our stockings and putting more gifts under the tree. I feel so spoiled, i love all my gifts but when i think of all the people who dont even have houses this time of year...i am so thankful for everything. We had yummy muffins and then headed off to church again, looked pretty empty compared to the night before but it was a great service. My favorite pastor gave the sermon and his 3 cute kids sang songs for us. After church we got to play with our new 'toys' haha then headed off for the Tlougan side gathering. Pretty much everyone was there so it was a grand ol' time! We have a big family thats for sure. Got a lovely phone call from Eric last night, that was also a great time.
Today we went to Delano for a gathering with my Mom's side, smaller family but still great fun. Mostly because there are little kids running around. I got to help Nicholas with the Light Brite and his Thomas puzzle. hehe Oh and the "kids table" is always fun. I think i will forever sit there, and im totally ok with that. Much more entertaining thats for sure. Thats pretty much the jist of my weekend fun. I shall some pictures as well...enjoy.

Cute. The bro and sis posing by the tree after church Christmas eve.

The animals greatly enjoyed their presents. Sam got some catnip (always fun for us to watch haha) and a new bed. Jack got a new squeaky toy, dog treats and a bone; very protective of all. As soon as the cat comes around he growls. haha.

The grandkids and great grandkids with the grandparents. Missing my 2 cousins Alex and Sophie. My cousin's kids kept us plenty entertained (ages: 4, 2 and 3 months)

Ugh. Too many cookies!

My attempt to be in the picture with Nicholas.. He really wanted to do that weird thing with hands haha.
No more pictures! Bye!
2 comments:
Love to see the pictures....Fun
wow, i guess I missed the service with the missing girl! haha. Hut, my fav. picture is you after eating too many cookies!! Miss ya, call me when you get home!
Post a Comment