Friday, December 02, 2005

I was bored:

Name on birth certificate: Heather Jo Tlougan the 1st! (the other Heather J Tlougan in Rochester needs to put money in her account so i dont get blamed for it anymore sheesh)Birthdate! : June 10, 1984
Nicknames:Hut(roomies), Touie(Meggie), Moose Antler Ears(Chelsea), Jelly Bean(kids at work thanks to Casey)Star sign: umm i call the little dipper then
School: good ol' WSU, go Warriors
Email address: Cant tell ya, if you dont know too bad
Color of eyes: Aqua
Hair color: Yellow
Shoe size: who really wants to know that?!
Brothers/Sisters: Nathanial age 17
HAVE YOU EVER
Missed school because it was raining: Um maybe once when it was freezing raining but the whole town missed school other then that no sheesh a little water isnt gonna kill me, i ride my bike in the rain to school!
Put a body part on fire for amusement: Yeah cause that sounds fun. Wait i might have burned a piece of hair once to see what would happen, but i think it wasnt attached.
Been in a car accident: Yep and im still alive.
Been hurt emotionally: Of course! If you havent you have issues.
Kept a secret from everyone: Yeah like how i was engaged for a few months in high school, no one knew. Well now you know i guess...
Had an imaginary friend: Ben does NOT live in my closest Brianna. I think he sleeps in the vent between our rooms so he can have easy access to both rooms. hehe
Cried during a movie: Yeah but its never like extreme crying, just a few tears. Like Message in a Bottle, who writes such depressing stories sheesh!
Ever thought an animated character was hot: I suppose if they were on fire then that would make sense cause thats the only definition of the word hot.
FAVORITES
Favorite Shampoo: I like Aussie Shampoo, inspired by my fellow swimmers.
Favorite color: I like colors.
Summer/Winter: Summer = happiness and warmth. Winter = YUCK and cold.
Favorite Drink: Propel!
Song: I like lots of songs...i'm gonna go with Dive by Steven C. Chapman. My theme song of the summer.
Ice Cream: I like most anything with lots of chocolate
Subject: I think English has been my favorite since i can remember, which is good because thats part of my major. Favorite class right now probably is Sign Language because its fun stuff with fun people!
Person(s): Jesus!
Girls name: ummm..Heather!
Boys name: I kinda like Alex and Thomas dont know why, it changes a lot
TV show: Gilmore Girls, Boy Meets World, thats pretty much all the tv i watch
RIGHT NOW
Wearing: White Hard Rock Cafe tshirt from DC, Blue fleece thing cause its cold! jeans and the lovely socks a certain mailed me last year!hehe
I'm feeling: really lazy, cause i was so gonna go to the gym but now i got started on this, thanks Brianna for forcing me to do this which will cause me to die because of lack of exercise.
Eating: Nothing, had a pot pie, rice and Mt. Dew (cause im out of milk) for lunch
Drinking: Nothing
Talking to: No one..I'm all alone. *tear*
Listening to: Hilary Duff "Last Christmas"... i gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away this year to save me from tears i'll give it to someone special'
IN THE LAST 24 HRS
Cried: A few tears were shed last night actually
Met someone new: A parent of one of the kids at work
Cleaned your room: nope, but its not too messy
Drove a car: Yep yesterday drove to work and back
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself: Well i believe that im a person yeah, but i believe that i cant do anything on my own; God's the one in control.
Santa claus: Not anymore. Funny story, i over heard a boy yesterday at work talking to another boy about how Santa is real because he stayed up to see him and he got his autograph. hehe
Tooth Fairy: Duh where else did the money come from under my pillow and where did my teeth go?!
Ghosts: Nope, i think some people just have a very strange imagination. Yeah weird things happen but its not ghosts.
Angels: Yeppers
UFO's: Um no
FRIENDS AND LIFE:
Do you have a soul mate? Um not that i know of
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nope havent for a very long time.
Do you like anyone?: Well yeah, i like just about everyone.
Who have you known the longest?: My family, cause yeah they were there when i was born and havent left me! Another story..I was talking with my cousins about how we've known each other since we were babies, and how we dont have any friends who have know us that long. I like having people who knew me when i was really young, family deals were always so much fun.
Who's the weirdest: I dont know we're all pretty weird
Who's the shyest?: Hmm.. cant think of anyone
Who has seen you cry: I dont cry very often, at least not in front of people. But i think the only people who have seen me cry is my family.
What is the best feeling in the world: Back massage, hugs, feeling loved...
Worst Feeling: guilt, failure, disappointment, knowing i let someone down
MISC. QUESTIONS
Silver or gold: Silver
Diamond or pearl: diamond
Sunset or sunrise: Both are pretty cool, but im gonna go with sunset
Have you ever gone skinny-dipping: no
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yep, my little brown bear has been in my bed for several years.
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone: Well...i think i sprained my ankle but never got it checked out so im crippled for life pretty much.
Do you have any piercings: all over
Rain, sun, or snow: Sun!!
How is the weather right now: Just looked out the window, looking mostly cloudy and everything is all white and it was cold when i was outside 5 hours ago
Do you like cookies: Of course!
What makes you happy: I heart God! I also like friends, family, ice cream, swimming, beaches and summer
Are you too shy to ask someone out: Um well i never have, but i guess i kinda always assume the guy will ask. Does that mean im too shy to ask? I dont know.
What's the stupidest thing you have ever done: Umm..i've dont a lot of stupid things. Dating someone i shouldnt oh and hitting a parked car...bet none of you knew that one! haha

Well that was joyous wasnt it. Wasted a good hour of my day. Happy Friday all you peeps out there.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Haha, I never knew you hit a parked car, did I?

"Little brown bear" = VPSE BEAR

Brianna said...

Also, I think you're right about Ben, the vent makes sense, that way he has dual access. Hmm...that explains the noises.