Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blonde moment...

So since i have 55 minutes of nothing to do here in Baldwin Lounge on campus, i thought i would update this thing. First let me start with the "blonde moment:" so I got up at 8:30 took a shower, ate breakfast and fiddled around on my computer then road the bus to school. I get to my class room at 9:50 thinking class is at 10 but the lights are off and theres no one there. So im like thats weird im not that early. So i rip out my schedule only to find that this class doesnt start until 11:00!!! I could have still been sleeping for another hour! I decided to stay on campus because by the time i get to the bus and to the apartment i would have to leave in 25 minutes anyways. Grr. Im gonna make fun of myself all day for this one.

Lets discuss my weekend o'fun now. Friday after class i ate lunch and went to the bookstore to spend $297 on books, sick! I also sold a book back and got $26, wahoo seeing how the book was probably $85. I saw my cousin while i was there, very random but shes taking a couple classes at WSU now so perhaps i will see her around campus more. I headed home after that. Lounged around for a bit. Went to Fazolis for food with Eric, where we saved 3 whole dollars because of the coupons Mom gave me! Yay! He had to go to church after that so i hung out at home played some ping pong with my bro and such. The Erics came and picked me up to go the bible study at like 9:30. Always good conversations go on there. Too much food though. We were there until like 1:30am chattin it up. Eric crashed on the couch in our basement because he probably would have died driving home and he had to work early. By the time we fell asleep it was 3am so yeah.. Saturday morning after making sure Eric was up at 7:45 i slept for another 45 minutes then was awoken by my Dad vaccuming...his way of waking me up. We went to the Minnesota Zoo, went out to dinner then rented and watched a movie. Sunday...Church with the family. I dont remember what i did all day. Church again that night (which was great!) then went to Wendys with the Erics and hung out at someones house until like 1am. Monday morning me and Nathan went swimming, i beat him! Haha i swam a whole 1500 yards. Thats pretty pathetic compared to the 5000 we used to swim for Orcas. Oh well. Did random stuff the rest of the day, walked the dog with the parents at Quarry Hill. Mom made a delicious meal. I helped hehe. Then i drove to 'The Erics' place where i made fun of the little characters on his video game, watched a movie then some random stuff on TV. Fun times! Random note... its hard having 2 Erics live together because when i want to say something to one of them im like "Eric....the one in the kitchen" or "Eric G..." haha anyways.... Thats the jist of my weekend. I had class last night and since it got out 2 hours early i went to Intervarsity. Always fun to worship in the middle of the week on campus. I have no classes on Thursdays and Fridays so yeah party! hehe Sorry this was long and rambley. But i still like comments, make fun of my blonde moment if you want. I am blonde so what do you expect?! hehe Ok my peeps....hope you are having a splendid day and keep living life for the One who made you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather I soooo enjoyed your "blonde moment", I chuckled and shared it with Chris and Brie. You are such a busy girl,I'm glad you have so much fun. So, there sure is alot of talk about "eric" (not your brother) in this blog, Hummmmmmmmmmmmm :)
Have a good week

Heather said...

Well Jackie..this Eric fellow seems kinda confused and lost in the world so i feel sorry for him, that would be why i spend so much time with him. And Casey, I will be plenty busy having an impact on children's lives as soon as Field Experience starts...hehe

Anonymous said...

I went swimming today and was thinking about how little I was able to do in comparison to the good ol' days in Orcas. It was great to be in the pool again though!!