Saturday, January 28, 2006

My name is Cheese...Captain Cheese

So i was told that i need to update...welp i gots nothing exciting to say at the moment so you will have to just deal with a few random pictures.....enjoy!

My lovely roomie next door; she looks like that whenever she eats. Its pretty embarrassing in public...we're working on that.
Brianna caught the ghost looking in my room.
Heather after not showering for a year...it was pretty gross let me tell ya but ya gotta do what you gotta do.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

HAHHA, I totally loled. I look like a freakish mouse eating cheese, yikkkesss....yes, please keep working with me so I don't embarrass myself in publlic anymore, akward! I have no memory of that picture with Casey the ghost, haha. Love ya! Bye, we're off to Culv's, lemon ice, yum yum.

Jackie said...

oh ya goof....great pictures. heather I still think you belong in that TV show, "Deep space nine"- you look like one of those freaks(aliens)