So apparently Brianna wants me to update. Which i think is kinda funny because she pretty much knows everything thats going on in my life already. (Except for the few things i choose to keep to myself muahaha) So heres a summary of the past week:
Monday must have been uneventful because i dont remember what i did besides work and class as always. Oh i suppose i could mention my foreign teacher. Yeah..shes from Korea and its very difficult to understand her. I have her class for 3 hours straight; i always leave with a headache. Fun times.
Tuesday was a fun day. I started my field experience (aka teachers assistant) in a 2nd grade class room. Its so awesome to finally be on the other side of things! I get to dress all teachery hehe. I learn a lot from my job at Key Kids, but its so different when the kids are sitting in their desks learning rather then running around and hyper for 4 hours. Night class was um well it was class so cant expect too much from that. Eric came to visit me and we went to Culvers which was fun. Since he was smart and forgot his wallet i was a good friend and paid for his food and $10 of gas since he was on empty. While he worked on his paper on my computer i showered and watched tv. We then watch Ever After.
Wednesday, another not very exciting day. Class as usual. I went to Green Mill with a few friends from a class last semester. It was great to chat with them again. I made a pretty face with the tip money, perhaps i'll post the picture Michelle took of it.
Thursday was another day in the 2nd grade classroom where i corrected papers and helped them with their science projects. Fun times!! Work was ok, lead staff gets to be a little tiring with 35 kids running around. But its still fun.
Friday i ran a few errands on campus. Drove to Rochester at about 1:00 and chilled at Erics apartment while he finished typing his sermon. We watched "Just Like Heaven" cute movie. Then he forced me to come with him on some errands. Which was pretty fun actually. We had fun making words out of all the license plates. Oh and we wandered around RCTC for awhile. Lots of memories in that place, weird to walk around there. I then went out for pizza with the family. Then it was time for Nitrogen (or youth night) at Erics church. It was awesome! And Mr. Eric did an awesome job with his sermon, I am so proud!! :-) I am so glad his family was there to see it. All the way from South Dakota! Chilled with the church peeps afterwards and then came home and went to bed.
Today i've done about 5 hours of studying, and my brain hurts. Went out to Noodles with Kelsey for lunch, that was fun! We should do that more often Kels, since im home just about everyweekend!! I was invited to go ice skating with Eric and his family but they decided to go to an outdoor rink and i dont have my own skates. We were both pretty bummed. Leaving for church with the fam soon and then probably getting food. So yeah thats the jist of my week. Not very exciting. I'll probably post a couple pictures later.
Have a great day everyone!
1 comment:
Yea, you updated. I am proud!!! I live you with, but I didn't see you much ya know... bye hut hut
Post a Comment