Wednesday, April 05, 2006


Ok so Im not getting married...yet. That was the only April Fools joke i did on that day, pretty pathetic if you ask me. I didnt even remember it was until I read Jackie's blog sometime that afternoon. So thanks for that Jackie, i would have been so lost had i not known what day it was!! In other news...its officially official; Eric and I are dating! (Just in case you didnt guess that already) (as of 2/14/06, almost 2 months!) But i annonced it to the family tonight, yay! They seem to like him so thats good they even said he could come over when ever he wanted. But Im not sure if thats such a good idea, he'll probably steal all the food and all other valuables in the house. Haha just kidding man! We're planning a trip to South Dakota in May to see his family, looking forward to that!

Ok and other updates for those that are sick of the mushy stuff. Ive had a crazy week, lots of meetings, work, teaching assistant, classes...blah blah. I only have a couple weeks left in the 2nd grade classroom ive been in. Ive finally gotten used to being called Ms. Tlougan, i actually respond rather quickly when i hear my name. Haha before it took me a few seconds to realize they were talking to me. Oh and sad news, one of the girls ive been tutoring in that class just randomly moved. She was one of my favorites, so its rather sad i didnt even get to say good bye. tear. Casey and i took a trip to Hyvee this evening and then ate the rest of Bries ice cream...muahaha. Shhh maybe she wont notice! hehe Then i talked to my parents and Eric on the phone, with a few lovely visits from Casey as well. Silly girl. Oh and i cleaned the toilet, that was the highlight of the day. not. I dont know what else to say.

Thank you Jesus for this beautiful day, for giving me peace and joy in the midst of stress and busy days, thank you for the people in my life, for my health and for watching over me through everything and every step i take. God is great! Amen!

Heres a few happy pictures for ya, thanks to my roomie Brianna Marie. Take care everyone and God bless. Love ya!

Cuteness. hehe

Ticklish little guy, ok hes not that little...you get the point.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

So it's really NOT me you've been "missing" and "cant wait to see"? I'm guessing it's this "Eric guy" you've been referring to all along. Hee Hee.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww cute pics.

Heather said...

haha...funny. Sorry!

Brianna said...

Hut, I probably won't notice you ate my icecream. Good thing you didn't write about taking it in your blog, otherwise I might have known.

Anonymous said...

Yay it's me! She misses me! hehe i'm glad you posted the one we both like best! It's windy here and i have to get on the roof soon hmmm...well i miss you and i'll see you this weekend!
~Eric~

Heather said...

Aww..dont get blown off the roof please! I miss you too!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

She told us we had to eat it, pretty much threatend my life if i didnt eat it...so i think its Brianna you should be concerned about. Sheesh.