She beat him! What a cutie.
Theres my strong man arm wrestling Mike. hehe
Abby and Ryan just getting started.Short update: I am almost all better, actually have been for awhile. I trully believe God healed me. Because I went from pain and not being able to swallow to no pain and eating full meals the next day. Praise God! Sadly my dearest boyfriend, who kept me company through the last few weeks is starting to get a sore throat. Sad. Pray for him. Church last night was awesome. Two people were baptized! Woot! Free ice cream sundaes afterwards! Woot! And as you can see from the pictures we had fun afterwards, i was a little hyper; having too much fun with the wheely chair and the kids. I think I hear Eric say "you're worse than the kids" hehe. We were there until almost midnight then Eric stayed at my house on the couch, cause my house is scary and lonely since my fam is gone. Thanks man! The rest of the week ive been getting ready for swim lessons on Monday, writing the schedule, calling people and such. Spent a few days at SACC watching 10 hours of videos. Starting next week i'll be working 9 hour days, hopefully i'll survive after my 3 weeks of sickness. Its been snowing at my house for a couple days. Seriously it looks like its snowing, those little cotton things are flying all over the place and landing in our grass. No idea where they are coming from. Im going to visit Eric on break soon then picking him and getting food in a few hours. Church tonight again (7:30 if you wanna come!) and then who knows. Ok well thats all i got, time to stop being lazy i suppose. Hope you're test went well Brianna! See everyone sometime soon! God Bless!
1 comment:
Thanks Hut, I'm done now! I hope it passed! I'm glad you're better already, I hope Eric doesn't have mono too! yikes. Call me to do something when you have time, cuz I'm not doing much this week!
Post a Comment