Saturday, January 13, 2007

Some more random picture

More random picture for your view pleasure:

Eric got a hold of my camera and took a picture of me at church one night.
I got him back hehe
MCH being towed away. Tear. ;(
Christmas with the Gatz family.

Well there ya have it...some randomness to complete your day. haha. School starts on Tuesday, not looking forward to it mostly because that means I cant see someone special everyday! Its gonna be tough thats for sure but I must keep reminding myself that I only have about 4 months of this left and then I wont have to live in Winona ever again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I only have 4 more months too! and I don't start CLASS until thursday but I have clinical on wednesday. yay (sarcastically). Have a good weekend!

Brianna said...

Oh Mitch, you were a good friend. I didn't get to say my goodbyes...