
Well thats what my desk looks like at the moment. I added a couple things from the care package my family brought me on their way to Wisconsin Dells. Thanks so much guys, love you! I've missed 4 classes in the last 2 days, fun times. My first health services experience was obnoxious. They sent me to like 5 different rooms and i was there for over an hour. Sheesh. According to their quick test I dont have strep but they still gave me some drugs. I'm feeling much better but not looking forward to forcing down the huge pills. Yuck. Not fun when your tonsils are blocking half of your throat. Thanks to Eric for all your prayers and to Casey for putting up with me and going on the Easter Egg hunt today! Woot. Welp thats all folks!
8 comments:
sicky, sicky! I hope you get better soon buddy :)
Hey HUT! I'm glad you are feeling better, but I still feel bad that you are sick. I hope things continue to get better. And wha is this? Your family is going to the Dells without you?
Hey Hut, I hope you feel better soon!! No way.....I swear we just did the Easter egg hunt. Remember how I kept winning the prizes and Casey was getting mad at me? ahha, that was so much fun!
Glad you're feeling better Heather
Haha...the easter egg hunt was fun...and go figure it was you who won the big prize...and not me!!!!! argh! oh well...still was fun!
Feel better!!!! Happy Easter
Well remember Casey I was gonna share the prize with you and it was only candy, candy is bad for us. haha. I took it home with me but im pretty sure i wont be eating both bags in one weekend.
Heather, I think I see sudafed, are you starting a meth lab....don't do it, there are other ways
Yeah actually thats the only reason I bought it. Kinda funny how I feel like im doing something illegal buying cold medicine at Walmart.
Post a Comment