Choose 5 people then answer the questions, no looking ahead until you've chosen!
1. Eric
2. Brianna
3. Kelsey
4. Casey
5. Nathan
1. How did you meet 3?
Through Brianna, we went on a WSU campus tour together.
2. What would you do if 3 and 5 were going out?
I would be very concerned because Kelsey is married and Nathan is my brother!
3. How long have you known number 2?
I've know Brianna since 9th grade so about 11 years
4. How do u know 5
He's my brother..duh
5.What would you do if 4 confessed they loved you?
I love you too Casey!
6. A fact about number 1:
He doesnt like ketchup..weirdo
7. Who is 3 going out with?
Her husband Jeff
8. What does 5 do for a living?
He's a college student
9. Would you live with 3?
Yeah I would, and I did for a whole year. Not anymore though, that would be weird!
10. Do you truely love any of the 5?
Yes, I love them all!
11. What do you like about number 1?
He's gonna be my husband, and he knows how to make me smile.
12. do you miss number 3?
Yeah of course!
14. What is your opinion of 3?
She's gonna be a great mommy!
15. Would you ever go out with number 1?
Yeah I'm gonna do better than that, I'm marrying him!
16. Would you ever go party with number 2?
If its not a druggie, drinking party then yeah sure
17. Would you ever get really personal with number 4?
Yeah I suppose, we've talked about a lot of personal stuff over the years.
18. Have you ever slept over at 5's house?
Haha his house is my house!
19. Is anyone on the list your best friend?
Yeah
20.What do you like about number 2?
She is a great friend and shares in my weird moments
21. What do you like about #4?
Shes a great roomie and shes a teacher just like me!
22. Have you ever seen number 1 naked?
What do you think sheesh
23. What's number 3's favorite drink?
Umm...Kelsey whats your favorite drink?
24. Are any of the 5 in love with you?
They all love my but #1 is in love with me! hehe
25. Are you in love with any of the 5?
Yes!
2 comments:
Oh Heather, you know that you and Brianna used to go to all the druggie and drinking parties. HA
I liked that quiz...fun
that was pretty funny and fit in well- hahaha.
Post a Comment