Hi blog readers,
Wanted to share a prayer request with y'all. My grandpa was in the hospital for the last 2 days or so with bronchitis and pneunomia. He is doing much better and is at home tonight, but is still not doing all that great. He is having trouble breathing and talking still and it sounds like if he can't kick this thing he could start going down hill fast.
Tomorrow, July 4th, is my grandpa's 89th birthday and every year since I can remember we have had a big Tlougan get together to celebrate. As of right now we are still planning on being there but if he isn't doing well we may cancel, which will be disappointing for everyone especially my grandpa who loves seeing his family so much. He is a great man and still at his age is full of humor and always cracking jokes and has the best smile.
So please pray for my grandpa, I know God has a plan but I would really like to see him enjoy his birthday party tomorrow. Thank you and may God continue to bless you. Happy 4th of July and perhaps I'll see some of you at the fireworks!!! :) (I now have to wake up my hubby who fell asleep on the couch and make him move to the bed...silly boy it's only like 8 steps away.)
Wanted to share a prayer request with y'all. My grandpa was in the hospital for the last 2 days or so with bronchitis and pneunomia. He is doing much better and is at home tonight, but is still not doing all that great. He is having trouble breathing and talking still and it sounds like if he can't kick this thing he could start going down hill fast.
Tomorrow, July 4th, is my grandpa's 89th birthday and every year since I can remember we have had a big Tlougan get together to celebrate. As of right now we are still planning on being there but if he isn't doing well we may cancel, which will be disappointing for everyone especially my grandpa who loves seeing his family so much. He is a great man and still at his age is full of humor and always cracking jokes and has the best smile.
So please pray for my grandpa, I know God has a plan but I would really like to see him enjoy his birthday party tomorrow. Thank you and may God continue to bless you. Happy 4th of July and perhaps I'll see some of you at the fireworks!!! :) (I now have to wake up my hubby who fell asleep on the couch and make him move to the bed...silly boy it's only like 8 steps away.)

1 comment:
Praying for Grandpa, and your family Heather. I hope you all are able to enjoy a wonderful day tomorrow.
Post a Comment