Monday, January 18, 2010

Inspiration

  • Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
  • You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage them.
  • Prayer: don't give God instructions, just report for duty!
  • If God is your co-pilot; swap seats.
  • God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
  • God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
  • Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
  • Coincedence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
  • Peace starts with a smile.
  • God himself doesn't propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you?
  • Opportunity may knowck once, but temptation bangs on the front door forever!
  • When you get to your wit's end you will find that God lives there.
  • Many people want to serve God, but only as adivsors.

I got these from a forward I got, hope you enjoyed them!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Enjoyed reading these heather, I've heard of some, but others I havent.

I liked this one...
"God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called".
It's the one I struggle with the most, even though I know it's true it's the hardest to trust (believe).