Sunday, December 05, 2004

I like cheese!

Hi everyone.
I'm really bad at keeping up on this thing, along with several other people i know. I guess we're all really busy. As usual i dont really have anything exciting to share with you. Thanksgiving break was a blast. I got to spend some quality time with my family, which is always fun. I think the highlight from Thanksgiving day was playing with my cousin's kids. Nicholas (who is 3) had an imaginary ice cream stand (aka the piano and some chairs) he gave me all the ice cream in whatever flavor i wanted. The funny part was that I didnt have to pay anything, he kept going to my dad for the money. Smart kid. Oh and Kyra who is 17 months, enjoyed taking Eeyore's tail off and putting it on my nose. I had Thanksgiving with the other side of the family the next day and saw more family units i hadn't seen in awhile. I hung out with some super cool friends while i was in town as well. Eric and I watched "Alamo" and ate some super yummy Bunny Tracks ice cream. Oh and he forced me to play Halo 2 with him; i had fun enjoying the scenery cause i always got lost. Hung out with the girls, played some super fun game "Blurt" didnt do too well with that either. I dont blurt well i guess. Hung out with Meghan and Brianna, went to a movie with the fam... lots of fun!! I am so excited for winter break!! This week hasnt been too crazy, but still keeping busy. My English group filmed a murder on campus for our presentation on plot. It was great. Although i was the one who got murdered; ok more like I ran into a purple sign and was beat up by Whitney. hehe. This was like my first weekend staying at school because i didnt have to work back home. Went to the WSU basketball game and Breathe on Friday and went to a movie with the roomies last night. Fun times! Ok i should maybe get dinner or see if we're going out or something. Best of luck to everyone with finals and all fun papers and such! Hope to see you all really soon! I miss you all!!
Good night and God Bless us everyone! :)

No comments: