Hello friends!! Before we begin... you must be sure to check out the pictures that will appear after this bloggy thing. :-) I decided to organize this blog in order to make it a more enjoyable experience..hehe enjoy!
Last Sunday: Since that was a week ago I cant remember everything but I'm pretty sure I went to church with the family in the morning. Most of the day is a little foggy right now but i do remember going to church with Eric that night an enjoyable experience as always. I heart God!
Monday: Once again a little foggy... I spent a lot of time cleaning my room. Which included going through several drawers and organizing things. Its a big project let me tell you, havent even started thinking about the closet.
Tuesday: Casey and I drove to winona for a lovely day of working with the kiddies. I was at the beautiful Jefferson Elementary where I've been most of the year. I think the highlight of that day was playing with little "Lenny" (must use fake name to protect the privacy of the student..hehe) Lenny and i spent most of the time we were outside playing on the pitcher's mound of the baseball field. He thought it was a volcano and kept asking where the smoke was. Took me a awhile to figure out what he was talking about. We then proceeded to using a dandilion as a button that made the volcano erupt. We would take turns standing on the top of the volcano and pushing the button. It was amzing how a simple thing like jumping on a pitchers mound when Lenny pushed the "button" could make him laugh so hard. I thought we was gonna fall over he was laughing so hard. That night i went back to st. charles to chill with my pal Eric, we watched Wimbleton and such.
Wednesday: Back to winona with casey for more work. I was at a new school which wasnt too bad because the kids were pretty good and i usually make it fun where ever i go. Afterwards Casey, Tricia, Jay and I went to Chula Vista for some food. It was Companion day so we ended up only paying for 2 meals!! We were there talking and eating for almost 3 hours...after a couple laugh attacks, Jay/Heather glass mix up and watching Jay sweat after eating the hot stuff we decided it was time to leave.
Thursday: Cool Renee just called me! Havent talked to her forever!!! Anyways..Thursday wasnt that exciting. More working in winona, getting kinda tired of that drive let me tell ya. Ran off to my brother's band concert after shoveling down a grilled cheese sandwich. We then went to baker square for some delicious pie to celebrate several occasions.
Friday: No work!!! Yay! I woke up to the phone ringing several times and ended up going over to my Grandpa's to help him with some stuff. Came back here and walked the puppy dog and worked on swim lesson report cards for about 4 hours. Joy. Then went to applebees with Brianna and a couple random store stops. She stole me sandals too by the way. How rude!
Saturday: (I'm running out of colors) Last day of swimming lessons until the middle of June! Always bitter sweet ending. You kinda grow attached to the little munchkins then you have to say good bye and you'll never know if you will see them again. Its also not fun to not pass the kids because they all work hard and deserve to pass just dont meet the requirements of the level. I got a few postive comments from parents after the classes (including Mr. Vik for those who know him) always good to hear that I'm doing a good job and that people appreacieate what im doing. I also got a very cute thank you card with picture and target gift card. Oh and all the instructors got free pizza afterwards where we then saw a chipmunk run underneathe the diving boards...not an everyday thing to see at an indoor pool. I went to Canadian Honker and to Kickin and Screaming that night with the family. Fun times.
Today!! Church with aunt Angie and Sophie, Grandparents and my family. Then found out the my other cousin and her fiance' were there. Big family party! Spent much of the afternoon with family units at grandparents house holding the cutest baby girl. hehe Not much since then...lasagna for dinner and kinda hoping Eric calls after church so i have something to do!! Peace out my friends and i hope to see comments are recieve phone calls from anyone who reads this!! (oh and I'm doing much better since my last blog entry, spent lots of time with God and my Bible so all is well. Praise God!)
1 comment:
Yay, I'm glad you are feeling better, yay for God. Also, I did not steal your shoes, you forced me to take them and said to me as we left, "Take your time getting the shoes back to me, I want you to have them as long as you'd like." That's how I remember it anyway. Bye dearie.
Post a Comment