Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Simple pleasures...

The little things that I am thankful for:
  • The hidden swing set at Eric's apartment for Heather to play on when he needs to play one more game
  • My puppy dog. Always there to greet me at the door, always in my lap when i sit on the floor and great company on my daily walks.
  • Free pizza and pop after 4 hours of saving people.
  • Getting brownie points for volunteering to be a victim or a lifeguard everytime nobody else speaks up.
  • Sunny days, peaceful backyards and a Bible.
  • A hug from Danaca and an "I missed you Heather" after we had just spent 4 hours together.
  • Eating delicious meals with my family... me likey hamburgers on the grill!
  • Sleeping until you wake up...no alarm clock!
  • Finding a song with the perfect lyrics. The most recent discovery: "Wishes" by Superchick Feel free to look up the lyrics online if you're curious.

Ok thats enough for now mostly because i should eat lunch before i have to drive to winona again. There may be a part 2 to this someday soon. Peace out friends.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Yay, you updated. I miss you! Come over to my house!! I hope you're having fun in Winona right now. I liked your blog, I think I'll look up that song, cuz if you like it, I probably will too. Bye girlie girl.

Anonymous said...

no more one more game huh honey!
~Eric~