Nice pink blanket. Haha. Boy succesfully balanced 3 remote controls on his head, i was gonna attempt 4 but he decided he didnt like having his picture taken. Silly kid. Thanks for visiting!
Y'all stink at commenting. I know you read it. Points for Brianna because she ALWAYS comments. Thanks friend. Oh and thanks for being the sneaky camera girl. I have pictures now!
hey dear, i would love to talk with you and catch up and hear eachother's stories! and just catch up with my barbie doll!! hehe. i hope all is going well, which it sounds like it! here is my cell if you're ever in town and we can catch up! 273-7650!
4 comments:
I wonder who took that picture? Couldn't have been me, my "camera batteries died" wink wink.
Y'all stink at commenting. I know you read it. Points for Brianna because she ALWAYS comments. Thanks friend. Oh and thanks for being the sneaky camera girl. I have pictures now!
hey dear, i would love to talk with you and catch up and hear eachother's stories! and just catch up with my barbie doll!! hehe. i hope all is going well, which it sounds like it! here is my cell if you're ever in town and we can catch up! 273-7650!
I comment because I care :)
Post a Comment