I figured it was probably about time to update this beast. I am taking a "break" from the homework, its turned into a very long break. Started with Teddy Grahams and a few words were exchanged with my roomie next door. I've been watching/practicing my Sign Language on the super fun DVD that came with the book. It makes your brain hurt after an hour of it, and im still not done. Fun! I cant really think of anything super exciting that happened this week. I played kickball with the litte ones and Brad (a volunteer type character) one day this week and it was really hot and sunny. Oh how i wish winter would stay away this year. I've decided that us Minnesotans need a one year break from cold and snow. I wouldnt want it to disappear for ever and a few flakes around Christmas would be nice. Lets see.. (thinking of other exciting things worth sharing) i saw a cowboy lasoing (is that how you would spell that?) a chair in his front yard on my way home from class. That made me laugh. I got free cake at my night class because we were taking part in the 5th annual "Collaboration Project" Joy. I feel so honored to be able to take part in it. haha not. Its just another lovely group project to fill up my time. Apparently its a big deal but i dont think so. The social work class, criminal justice class and the special education classes all get together to work through case studies. Sounds fun doesnt it. The dean of Education was there along with like 5 other professors and 2 WSU alumni. New paragraph! I went to Breathe Thursday night with Tracy and met up with other peeps when i got there, it was great worshipping like that in the middle of the week. Very refreshing. Yesterday I walked around the whole lake thats almost 4 miles i think. It was a great time of enjoying the sunny weather, the pretty pluffs and lake and thinking about stuff. Brie and i went out for dindin and since she was gonna be homeworking all night i went to "The Erics" where i was forced to play Halo. I suck. They seemed to enjoy watching me shoot at the wall and die every 2 seconds. We also watched Home Alone 3, pretty good i guess. Boy is coming to winonatown tonight!! Yay! Party! :-) Not sure what we will do but i'm sure it will be fun! hehe. I bought a brownie mix so i think i'll make those sometime soon. Yummy! OK well enough of my ramblings for today. Have a happy day everyone!! 
Currently listening to: Newsboys "Devotion"
<-- Lead singer!! I wanna see them again!!
2 comments:
"Pluffs" aka bluffs haha oops
Ironic, I was listening to Newsboys as you know and I was reminded of how much I like them and I was thinking how I wanted to put my picure of the lead singer that I took at Sunshine on my blog, which is exactly what you just did. Wow, we're like twins. heehee
Post a Comment