So yeah its been a week since my last post. Losing motivation to update. Trying to think of the highlights from the last week. My parents came down last Thursday for my brothers soccer game against Winona HS. They picked me up at work and took me to Culvers for dinner, that was delightful. We then watched the panther soccer team beat the winhawks. It was kinda chilly so i was bundled in several layers of coat, fleece, mittens, hat and blankets. Oh and i was squished nicely between the 'rents providing some great body heat and wind blockage. My mother drove me back to my car since the soccer field is right next to the school i work at. I then thawed myself in a warm shower and drove to Erics place where fun times were had, thanks for chatting with me pal. Oh and we now know the requirements of a "Wedding Date" haha. Dont get any ideas! My weekend was kinda boring, work, homework and hanging with the family. Of course there was church Sunday am with the fam and pm with Eric. (Thanks for praying with me!) This week has been pretty stinky but i wont complain about it because yeah...its not worth it. God is on my side and walking with me where ever i go so thats all that matters. Went to IV with Tracy last night we sat with some other friendly peeps. The speaker had a good message about desiring God, so that was cool. Good songs as always. I have lots of fun homework to do before next week so i probably should be doing that instead of this but whatev.
Im gonna throw a prayer request out there for y'all. I'm applying to the Education program tomorrow and if I dont get accepted I pretty much cant be a teacher so yeah. Pray for that.
"When I think about the Lord, how He picked me up turned me around how He set my feet on solid ground. It makes me want shout halleluja, Lord you are worthy..." Amen! Love to all. (cough comment cough cough)
3 comments:
I will Pray That God will prepare you to accept what ever happens when you apply for the education program. Good or bad, God's plan for you is PERFECT. I really do hope that you get accepted, because you've worked so hard to get this far. Good luck.
I hope you get accepted, I really really do!!! And I will pray for God's will for you!!! Also, I really like that verse and I'm gonna write it down :( I'm sorry you are having a hard week Hut. I also feel sad that I've hardly seen you!! Oh well, I guess that's what happens when peeps are in school. Love ya.
Thanks guys! I turned it into today and I'm feeling pretty good about it. But I'm ready for whatever God throws at me. "I wanna be Your hands, I wanna be Your feet!"
Post a Comment