Friday, December 23, 2005

Week #1 of Winter Break

So my first week of break has been spent in winona working. Went to Erics one night and chilled with Casey in the apartment which was fun. She hurt herself in a tradgic metal rolley cart accident and the pizza attacked her. I hope you are recovering well girl. hehe. Other than that i've worked and hung out at home with the family. Oh i did make a trip to Baker Square with Brita and Brie a couple days ago, that was fun. Well thats all i got for now, i'll leave you all with some pictures from work.
Fun in the snow!
Christmas party. We played DDR for 3 hours...and everyone wanted to play against me so i got my workout in for the week. Kris was too good so they wanted to play me so they had a better chance of winning. haha. I won everytime!
Random picture from an island in California. I wanna go there. It was warm.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

i call going to CA with HUT, in her luggage as a stow-away