Well friends, here i am in the Krysco building lounging on the comfy couches waiting for Mr. Eric to arrive to campus. I will be showing him around very shortly, yay! I am sorry for the boring blog that has been up for over a week. I still have not found the motivation to blog.
A brief look into my joyous weekend:
-Bible study friday night
-Taught swim lessons Saturday morning (5 hours of sleep!)
-Hung out at home with the 'rents all afternoon, watched them paint the kitchen
-Watched WSU basketball win the championship!!
-Hung out with Eric and 4 other people the rest of the night; dinner at perkins, and 3 games of bowling of which i stunk up pretty badly. Go me.
-Church Sunday morning, more family time, homework, hung out at the mall with some peeps. (yummy coldstone)
-Church Sunday night, hung out with peeps (lots of laughs thats for sure) and back to Winona.
This week has been very slackerish so far. No work, no 2nd grade class to help in, one class cancelled all week.. I LOVE IT! Today was goregous, enjoyed the sun and walking around the lake. Did some Bible reading and some homework. Hung out with Casey for a bit and saved her from the killer asian beetle. My night class got out an hour early and here i am waiting for Boy. He should be here soon though so i think i'll end here. Until next time my friends....GOD LOVES YOU! :)
2 comments:
time with girl is fun hehe.
~boy~
um, I don't know what to say...bye
Post a Comment