Time started:6:58 pm
First Name: Heather
Single or Taken: Kinda single
Gender:Female
Birthday: June 10th
Siblings: Nathan
Eye color:Blue
height:5'3.5
What are you wearing right now: Red shirt thing with my WSU Education fleece over it, green pants
Righty or lefty:Righty
Can you make a dollar in change right now:I do believe so
--------------------------------------Relationships---------------------
Who are your five closest friends? Eric, Brianna, Casey, Kelsey, Nathan (my bro)
Best place to go for a date: I would say bowling with a group of friends, way more fun and less akward.
-------------------Favorites--------------------------------------------------------------------Favorite place to shop:In general, Target… For clothes, Old Navy :)
Favorite kind of pants: Pajama pants
Color: Light blue is perty
Animal: Puppies
Drink: Propel
Sport(s):Swimming and soccer
Fast-Food Place:Culver’s
Month: June!
Movie:I like too many movies, but i would probably say Sound of Music or Walk to Remember
Juice:Apple
Favorite cartoon character(s): Scooby Doo
----------Have you ever----------------------------------------------------------
Smoked:No..yuck
Bungeed:No
Made yourself throw-up:No
Eaten a hot dog:Yes
Put your tongue on a frozen pole?No
Loved someone so much it made you cry? Um yeah
Broken a bone: Not that i know of, unless you count the chipped tooth
Been in a police car:No
Been on a plane:Yes
been in a sauna:Yes
been in a hot tub:Yes
Swam in the ocean:Yes..yay!
Fallen asleep in school:Well i would say i almost fell asleep, pretty much gotta hold my eyes open sometimes
Ran away?No
Broken someone's heart? I hope not!
Fallen off your chair:Yes haha
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: I wouldnt say all night, but i have waited
Saved e-mails:Yes lots of them
Fallen for one of your best friends: umm..
Used someone:No
Been cheated on: Kinda
----------------------------------What is...-----------------------------------------------------Your good luck charm? Dont need a good luck charm when i got Jesus!
Best song you ever heard: Wow...i like a lot of worship songs cant pick one
Stupidest thing you have ever done: Ive done a lot of stupid things, first thing that came to mind was going to class an hour before it started.
What's your room like: Which room? Both are pretty neat, a few piles
Last thing you said: Um..i dont remember something to my dad when he made a comment about my "black lady head dance" lol
What is beside you:My computer is on my lap, napkin, cup, remote, candle, lamp, phone book (no idea why)
Last thing you ate?Chocolate cookies yummy
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Aussie or Herbal Essence
Best thing that has happened to you this year?: Oh God has done lots of awesome stuff this year, cant pick just one!
Worst thing that has happened to you this year: Paying tuition
-----------------------------Have you had----------------------------------------
Chicken Pox:Yes
Sore Throat:Yes
Stitches:No
Staples:No
Broken Nose:No
----------------------------------------Do You----------------------------------------
Believe in love at first sight:Nope, love is a pretty serious thing
Like picnics: If its warm and sunny with no bugs
Like School: Well sometimes, not a big fan of homework and tests, but since im gonna be a teacher i guess i like school more than not.
---------------------------------------Would you/what is--------------------------------------Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000?: Um gross, no
If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you?All of my friends and family, how fun would that be.
Who was the last person that called you? Well i called myself because my brother hid my phone, but before that was Brianna
Who was the last person you slow danced with: Um...Probably my cousin's husband at their wedding reception in October, but that was like a minute haha
Who makes you laugh the most?: Lots of people, the kids, my Dad, Eric, Brianna...
What makes you smile?: Knowing i am loved by God and others!
----------------------------------Who is the last person:--------------------------------------You yelled at: My brother, it was in fun though...
Who told you they loved you: Probably my Mom or Dad
Who is your loudest friend? Casey Bish or Eric have their loud spells
----------------------------Do you/Are You:---------------------------------------------------Do you like filling these out:When I’m bored, they provide entertainment!
Do you wear glasses or contacts:I wear contacts during the day glasses before bed or on lazy days
Do you like yourself: We get along pretty well
Do you get along with your family:Yes
Obsessive? Not really
Compulsive? No
Suicidal?:Nope
------------------------------Love Life-------------------------------
Do you have a crush? I guess you could call it a crush
If so, do they know????Have you truly told them how you feel, face to face? Yeah actually.
What is so great about them? Everything!
---------------------------------------This or That?--------------------------------------Skiing or Boarding:Neither, I suck at both!
Autumn or winter:Autumn
Silver or Gold:Silver
Diamond or pearls:Diamonds
Sunset or Sunrise:Sunset
Sprite or 7up?:Sprite
Orange juice or apple juice:Apple
Cats or dogs: Both!
Coffee or tea? Neither
Phone or in person:In person
Youngest or oldest?Well, I’m the oldest, so I’ll say that
Indoor or outdoor:Outdoor
------------------------------------------------Final questions---------------------------------What are you listening to right now? "Fingerprints of God" by Steven Curtis Chapman and the parents painting in the kitchen
What did you do yesterday: Worked with the kids, Culvers with Casey, talked to Eric on the phone, Movies with Casey, read, slept...
Where do you want to get married?In a church
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? I kinda wish i was better at expressing my thoughts about certain stuff, or more confident with stating whats on my mind.
Are you a good driver?:Yeah seeing how i drove through a blizzard and didnt die!
Are you a good singer:I like to think so!
What did you dream about last night:I think i dreamt that Casey came in and told me that they closed work because of the snow, which doesnt make sense because she was at work..haha
End Time:7:26pm
3 comments:
Hut, I loled at your thing, so I did one too, but my blog is being dumb, so I might not get to post it! sad. heheh. I feel honored to have my name in there. See on on Sun.
YAY! i was meantioned i feel special. some of those things are funny and i like others ;).
~boy~
Yay! I love that Boy comments now too! And you are very special! Casey i dream about you nightly..haha jk.
Post a Comment