Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Almost done!
So its my last night of studying and my brain is ready to explode. I think my end of the semester ADHD is setting in once again. I cant focus or sit still for more than 10 minutes! And it doesnt help that ive been alone for the last 2.5 hours. Casey and i made a trip to DQ earlier so that was fun. This weekend was fun, after a whole week without Eric I got to see him again! Yay! Spent lots of time together this weekend. Spent Friday night alone for like 6 hours and then hung out with the family, work saturday, dinner with the fam that night. Church twice the next day. Fun times! Thought i would post a picture of the painful studying i am facing over here. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sad picture, I can see the depression in your eyes! Yay! You're almost done!
hang in there Heather....YOU CAN DO IT :)
Post a Comment