The roomies. I look weird. Oh well.

Not quite sure why Brianna didn't wait to graduate with me, but I still love her and am very proud!

The roomies of D202. Very sad to be leaving you girls, especially Brianna cause i'll see Bish next year!

Bish and I being unique.

6 comments:
Awesome pictures Heather. I'm so glad you and Casey were Brianna's roomies, No worries for me :)
Aww, cute pictures Hut. We are all special and will always be. I think we have made each other more special over the years. I love my roomies! Also, I am glad to know that when I am gone, Ben will be safely with you in your room, all year long.....
Thats creepy. I dont want Ben in my room.
He'll be there.
sweet blog HutMaster, you are truly "unique" yes, I did it with quotes, so maybe this will be the lightly toasted version of "special"
update!
Post a Comment