So just in case you didnt know, Im taking a May class that will be ending tomorrow. This class was called "Computers in the classroom" which means i am on my computer for the 3 hours of class everyday plus whatever time i need to work on assignments. The last couple of days my computer has been acting up, like it will randomly freeze on me and now i just tried to open the program we've been using the last 2 weeks for making our webpage and it wont work. Oh and now my MSN messenger just randomly closed. It needs to stay alive until tomorrow and i'll be fine, even though everything else on my computer will probably get erased if it blows up. Grr. And i bet if i keep writing everything i type on here will get erased or it will freeze right when im almost done.
My summer so far has been very busy. Driving 2 hours to and from winona everyday, class for 3 hours everyday, working everyday but Fridays and Sundays, hanging with Eric everyday, and going to church a lot. I'll be really glad when tomorrow is over with. I wont have to drive back here until Wednesday or Thursday. Eric is leaving for a few days so that frees up some more time as well, i'll probably go crazy with boredom or something. Three days is gonna seem like a long time since we've seen each other everyday for the last 2 weeks. I've even gotten into the habit of stopping at his place before i leave for class in the mornings. I think im a little weird. What can i say, I love the guy.
Other randomness:
The Pentecostal church that i attend quite frequently is starting a Summer Harvest in June. They are having an evangalist come for the week or two, and there will be 2 Nitrogen nights (youth lead worship nights with games and food afterwards). I think everyone should try to come to at least one of the many services throughout the week. I think lots of people have a bad impression on the Pentecostal church, you dont know what its about until you experience worship or understand the scripture they get their beliefs from. It took me a long time to get past my stubborn ways of only believing what i've been taught since i was little. I've been discovering things for myself and of course with some guided Bible studies. Im defiently not an expert and I dont know everything or understand everything but I can try to explain things or give verses if you have questions. www.pentecostals.org is the website for the Rochester church might be helpful and lists all the services coming up. I pray that if you do some reading that you keep an open heart and mind. I have more i want to say but im not gonna right now. I've proabably said too much already. Time to venture to Wally and find me something to eat for lunch before work in an hour. I hope everyone is well. Kelsey your wedding is so close, I am so excited for you!!! Ahh!! Hope to see you all soon! Call, email or stop by sometime!! God Bless!
2 comments:
Yay the summer harvest!! Ya'll have to come i can promise you you'll leave with a blessing. God can and will touch your needs!
~Eric~
I love you too Heather
I didnt think it was for me either. I'm not really a loud person and was raised in a church completely opposite. But 2 years later and with lots of frustration and prayer, it makes sense. So dont close the door quite yet.
Post a Comment