Friday, June 09, 2006
They took my blood
So thought i would update the world real quick. Ive been a bum pretty much all week once again, I did finally get myself to sit through 4 hours listening to speakers yesterday (paid) and 4 hours of setting up stuff today. I went to the doctor on Monday and he looked at my tonsils for like a second and was like "wow you've been living with those? Im just gonna start you on antibiotics" Since then my tonsils have not decreased in size maybe even increased in size, like they are almost touching eachother with huge white spots on them. Yeah... ive been on a liquid, popsicle and ice cream diet. I weighed 110lbs yesterday morning, i wanna eat without pain! Not fun! Talked to my doctor today and he wanted me to come in and get blood tested for mono. So i did that. So we'll see how that turns out. I also sound like a man or kermit the frog as Eric said. Im suppose to call 7 teachers today as part of my coordinatingness but i might scare them with my voice. Tomorrows gonna be especially fun if i cant eat anything. Going to church tonight, gonna be awesomely fun. Went to the practice last night and just watched, and afterwards the pastor took us all out to DQ! Perfect since ice cream is one of the things i can eat! Well thats enough for now, i gots more stuff to say about the comments on the last blog but we'll save that for another day. Just keep searching. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hut, I'm sorry you have mono. I will be sure not to share straws with you...
poor lil' friend. Eat lots of icecream so you don't waste away to nothing! Happy pre-b-day as well!
Post a Comment