Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy 5 months to Eric and I yesterday the 14th! Yay! I love you Eric!
This picture was taken last night after an awesome church service. Eric and I drove up to the senior youth church camp the last two nights. It was extremely hot, imagine a building packed full of youth and no air conditioning with only a few fans and open windows. But once the service got going you kinda blocked out the fact that your shirt is drenched in sweat and that its 100 degrees in there. After we left there 5 of us, me being the only girl, stopped at an Applebees in Cottage Grove. They put us in the "non smoking" section, which was right next to the bar where there were like 3 people smoking. I guess they consider non-smoking the tables without ash trays. Nice. Very thankful for our smoke free town. Anyhoo...its too hot outside. My poor brother has to lifeguard outside today and tomorrow. I get to hibernate in the air conditioning and will be visiting the boy soon at the very cold Hyvee. Ok folks, stay cool and God Bless.

No comments: