Monday, July 24, 2006

"Lord wont you give me strength to make it through somehow...cause ive never been more homesick than now."
Havent heard that song for awhile but it just popped in my head right when i needed it to. Everyday is a new day, so all the struggles, worries, tears and issues from today will be gone tomorrow. But tomorrow brings more struggles and worries; so I'm living this life one day at a time. Today could be my last day... so why should i go to sleep letting these things bother me; i cant let the bitterness last, I cant let the tears take over. The joy of the Lord is my strength, thats enough to keep me going each day. Everyday I get more excited to leave this world behind, to go to my real home; a place with no more pain and where there will be no more tears. And like Eric said, a place where i can eat endless amounts of icecream and not gain any weight and it would never melt. Sounds like an awesome place to me! I just hope and wish everyone I know could be there too... Forget about yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow, trust and love the Lord with all you've got because Hes the one you'll be with forever. Amen.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

i want da' cherry.

Heather said...

Yeah Kels we can share, there will be plenty! And Brie you can have all the cherries, not a big fan of those.