Pictures from youth night. We all had a blast worshipping, eatting and being random. Out of the 10 people I invtited, no one came. But oh well God's presence was there because where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name He shall be there also!
Carissa practicing her scary growl on Abby.
I think shes try to strangle us, but look how calm we are.
This is our "goofy" picture, um Naielle they're all goofy. Theres like 5 more of Abby pretending to pick my nose. Yeah...
Not sure why im making a scary face. But isnt Kirsten cute?
After several attempts...we all are looking the same direction!
And of course...my wonderful boyfriend who is still in Florida. I had to include a picture of him cause it just isnt the same without him here! But hes having an awesome time winning souls in Florida!! I love you!
2 comments:
Glad you had fun Hut. I was at work till 12am, bahhhhh.
Wish I could have been there too, but I'm here in Florida getting a soul winners fire. And we will be coming back to Rochester fired up and ready to turn the city upside down!!
~Eric~
Post a Comment