Sunday, August 06, 2006

Its been awhile..

Well folks its been almost 2 weeks since my last blog i think. Nothing really worth writing about i guess or maybe i just dont think anyone will think its interestin. Pretty much just working 8:00-6:00 everyday between my two jobs. With a lunch break with my dearest Eric in between, im sure the peeps at hyvee are sick of seeing me there everyday but oh well. Brianna's party thing was last week, that was fun as well. Good to have some quality girl time since im pretty much either with Eric, the kids or my family. I suppose i am at church a lot but even there the only girls i hang with are high school or younger. Eric is leaving for Florida on Wednesday and wont be back until next Tuesday, Im gonna be lost without him! Ok maybe not but im gonna miss him tons and will be bored im sure. There is a super fun youth led service at church on Friday everyone should come! Ok well enough for now. Heres some random pictures...

Abby did my hair at church last night. 20 bobby pins later...haha

And the picture below is obviously not the best but you try taking a picture while driving/riding in the car. At least he was watching the road! hehe

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Pretty hair Hut. Also, you need to call us girls when you're free, cuz we always think you're so busy!!! So, call us! We love you!!! I'm not at work as much as you, so call me up. Are you getting the theme yet? call call call. I have Mon night free, hint hint. Miss ya. and thanks for updating, I'm at work in da middle of the night!!!

Heather said...

I should probably thank Brianna for allowing me to borrow her curlers for the last month, without them the hair picture would not be possible.