I pretty much had a 5 day weekend last week. I came back to Winona Monday afternoon for class and work, school and work Tuesday then drove home that night to celebrate my brothers 18th birthday! He got to vote for the first time on his birthday, how cool is that?! Hung out with Eric and some other peeps the rest of the night. Didnt have class Wednesday, Thursday or Friday so I came back here to work Wednesday and Thursday. That night my parents came to Winona and took me to Culvers and then we went over to watch my brother's soccer game. He scored the first goal! We drove home afterwards and i hung out with peeps.
Friday..ummm cant remember really i had lunch with Eric and then had NitroGEN that night at church! It was awesome you guys missed out on fun stuff thats for sure. The place was full, awesome worship, fun skits (starring my wonderful boyfriend hehe) and videos; including the one starring Eric and I, it was super cool. Kinda wish friends or family could have seen it but oh well. I had someone ask me if i am in school plays..haha i wasnt that good, i didnt even say anything haha. Yummy food afterwards and fun times hanging out with lots of peeps. Saturday lunch with Eric as usual, then went to my brothers soccer game and he scored again! Ive been told that i must come to every game because he seems to score when im at the game. We went to a family gathering later that day and spent time with family eating, talking and of course making friends with the little children. Hung out with Eric and peeps later that night, Eric made food for everyone. It was yummy! Sunday went to church with my family then to Perkins for lunch, did some homework, then helped fix/paint the church bus that Eric will be driving soon. Ling and I got a little loopy from being enclosed in the bus with paint fumes haha. Church that night, awesome as always. Went to Culvers afterwards, then went to work on the bus more then watched a movie with Eric (although i slept through parts of it, thanks for being my pillow hehe)
And so far this week ive done the usual, class, work, homework thing. Fun times! Ok ive said enough, probably bored you all already. Im gonna add a link to the Soul Winners Bootcamp that Eric went to in August. Be sure to look for him!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdK1ug1S8Gs&mode=related&search=
Have a great rest of the week everyone, hope you are all doing great. I would love to hear from you so leave comments, call me or email me. Or if you want you can do all three!!
Bible verses of the day: "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." John 14:18
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
Have no fear God is with you always and everywhere! Don't forget about Him cause He will never forget about you!
3 comments:
John 14:27 is one of my favorite verses, I'm glad you put it up :) I love to be reminded of it. Glad you had a good 5 day weekend. Good job on the paper, ugh, death...papers! xoxo
Nice update Heather. I read about your Brother's goal in the post bullentin. Glad he's having a good year.
Go Nathan!!!
Post a Comment