Friday night spent an hour praying with some peeps then went to a Bible study where Eric made some yummy food for us. Saturday went to my brother's soccer game against JM who was undefeated until we played them! Yay that means Century is still undefeated! Out to Fiesta Cafe with the family and then went to church for a little bit and then off to work on the church bus until about 2am, Eric was there till almost 5 crazy kid. Sunday went to church with my family and spent a little time with them at home afterwards then off to the mall and got to see Brianna!! And was moral support for Eric as he got his hair cut haha. Dinner with the family and then more church! So as you can see I am not normal, and thats ok cause I've found something that will never leave me, fills me with joy and peace and gives me confidence that everything will work out cause i gots Jesus!!
Random Pictures:
Kinda cute or kinda creepy, however you wanna look at it. I pick cute. hehe
Eric with his new toy and the mask which makes it very understand what he was saying haha, but fun!
Me looking cool in my mask and goggles
Ling and I with our taping duty. We both smiled then realized afterwards, that you cant see our face anyways. haha

Pretty flowers, thanks honey!! You're the best!
6 comments:
I suppose I should clarify. The average college student doesnt drink all the time but im guessing they drink some. Not trying to brag about myself or anything cause i hope people know that i think more about other people than myself.
Yay i'm definetly NOT your average 21 year old male either. I'm a One God believin, baptized in Jesus name, Holy Ghost filled tongue talker, holy roller, shoutin, jumpin, Jesus freak! And proud of it!! He has changed my life and givin me JOY unspeakable and full of glory! If you want to ever know how He's changed my life just ask! Praise God He lives!
Jesus is my God!
~Eric Gatz~
"got milk" ?
Just saying that im "weird" cause i've never had an alcoholic drink and dont plan on it. Milk is much better, as Jackie suggested. And God has done awesome things.
Yea, I am not a tounge talker...but if you wanna know how Jesus has changed my life...you can ask me too;)
Tim
You can ask me too, heehee. My life changed forever in about 1995 and I just keep learning and growing and realizing more and more what an amazing God I serve :)
Yip for God, your non-alcoholic life, the newly painted bus, bible studies, church, praying, and the sanitizer (although I think that's dumb).
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment