Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Greetings peeps!
Well Casey has requested that I update so she cant look at her grandma pictures anymore. So i shall place a picture i took of myself last night. Note: yesterday was the longest day of the semester so far I was doing stuff and going places from 9am -10:15pm, with an hour for lunch. I had lost hope on having dinner until an angel appeared and said "we have left over food in the Purple Rooms if you want some!" Um yeah i want free food!! My group memebers gave me permission to go get some, came back with a yummy chicken sandwich, fruit and veggies. When they saw what i got they had to get some too. Afterwards a few of us stopped an got some smoothies and shakes at the grocery store shop thing on campus. Yeah mine was pretty much 90% chocolate and 10% ice cream...too much chocolate for my liking. So heres the picture of my disappointment. Also note that I was bouncing off the walls the rest of the night, not because of the chocolate haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehe your so cute!! Glad your week is going so well talk to you soon
love you
Eric
Sad, a bad shake. tear. I'm glad you updated. It's fun to see new pictures.
Post a Comment