Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grandma Casey

Well tonight Casey and I had the pleasure of chatting with our dear previous roomie of 2 years, Brianna Marie. During that time we determined that Casey looked like a Grandma. No Casey you don't look old. So i promised a picture and here they are! Thanks for hanging with me tonight Casey and glad we got to talk to you too Brianna! (Kelsey we miss you too!)



This picture really doesnt go along with the rest of the blog. But ive been wanting to share this picture for awhile, I turned around one day, while sitting at my desk, and noticed my bears were kissing. I dont remember putting them like that, or at least didnt pay attenttion to how i put them down. But there ya have it!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Heehee, gran Casey, you're cute!!! Also I know how the bears got like that, and I think you do too Heather, it's obviously Ben, clearly, who else could it be.
I miss you VPSE Bear!!!!!!
Send VPSE my love, but do not send Ben my love, sorry, he's yours.