My life has been craziness lately. School last week was pretty much non-stop action; I was either in class, at work, eating or doing homework (which included way too many hours of lesson plan writing. Finally started #5 Casey!) I had 4 classes cancelled due to sick teachers or other things, but during those times I was doing homework so I didnt really get to relax. I had my first day of tutoring a 3rd grader on Thursday, it went well. I greatly enjoy the times I can actually spend with the children, the whole reason I want to be a teacher. You kind of lose sight of why you're doing all the work when all you do is go to class and do homework. The children keep me inspired to finish my schooling. And of course through all the chaos God gives me peace and joy when I need it the most. Next week will maybe be a little less crazy. I will be teaching 2nd graders about time this week and will be tutoring again on Thursday. Woot.
The weekend is my time to relax and spend time with the people I love and miss during the week. Of course I do some homework but spend more time doing other things usually. I would like to thank Eric for keeping me focused on why Im on this earth in the first place, I look forward to our conversations everynight even if sometimes Im falling asleep. Thanks for handling my many different moods from craziness to grumpy to sad...love you! And I greatly enjoy the conversations with my family throughout the week, they will always be there to listen. Love you guys too. And thanks to Casey who I dont see very much, but its good to have a friend next door when you need to talk or let out my hyperness. (clap clap clap your hands..hehe do the dance casey!) Kels and Brie, we miss having you around but Im so happy that both of you are living with the ones you love and will spend the rest of your lives with. Heres a few random pictures from the week, enjoy. I hope to hear from you all soon! Brianna I need a phone call from you sometime this week! I wanna hear all about your trip!

Our annual pumpkin patch picture, we've done this every year since I can remember.

I think this was our scared face picture.

Im sure Eric appreciates this picture hehe.

And Im sure Casey likes this one. I was proud of her for making an actual meal from a recipe, it was called Farmers Dish or something like that.
4 comments:
oh man, I am still on number 4, I have lost motivation...I don't wanna anymore...oooh and you made me smile with your song...yip yip. And you missed it, today I made a feast for my family, spaghetti, green beans, pudding, jello blueberry muffins and garlic toast...it was yum yum!!!! Wells , I need to write a lesson plan!!!! Loves!
Hope your week goes well Heather. You will be a great teacher,and all this craziness will certainly be worth it. Great pictures, I need to get a pumpkin, eep
It's NOT all about you Kels...hee
I love that the recipee has the word farmer in it. haha. Yay for Bish. Sorry about the commenting delay. I think I read this blog when we were in Mexico and I only had like 2 mins left on the internet, so that's why I'm commenting now. heehee
Post a Comment