My update, Brianna I give you permission to use this to make your blog more exciting. COMMENTS!
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend?
-Brianna and I were “attached at the hip” but I had lots of great friends!
2.What sports did u play??
-Swimming..duh! Although you can't really "play" swimming. Favorite swimming cheer: "We are deadly in the medely go relays go" or "We are the Century Babes we dont even need to shave..."
3. What kind of car did you drive?
-Green Ford Taurus…who is currently dead and living in the garage until we get rid of it, very sad! :(
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
-Baker Square, movie or at someones house doing randomness with some Phisch Food Ice cream or Flips!
5. Were you a party animal?
-Um no I don’t think so, I could get a little hyper sometimes but I don’t think I was ever animal like.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
-Haha definitely not.
7. Ever skip school?
-I don’t think so actually, I always was excused when I missed class.
8. Were you a nerd?
-I don’t think so. I did my homework and was a good student but wouldn’t consider myself a “nerd”
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
-There was this one time where I put goldfish in all the toilets at school and yeah kinda got in trouble for that…haha kidding. No I was a good girl.
11. Can you sing the fight song?
-Yeah, I may get some words switched around but I got the jist of it and I will never for get the tune having played it a million times in band. Go Panthers!
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
-My senior year…um I would have to go with Mrs. Picker cause she was fun and her class was super easy.
13. Favorite class?
-Ceramics was fun maybe English?
14. What was your school's full name?:
-Century High School
15. School mascot?
-As I said earlier…Go Panthers!
16. Did you go to Prom?
-Yes I did. It was fun cause I was with all my friends!! Who says you need to have a date to prom haha.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
-High school was a long painful time. I would totally go back just to hang out with my friends again and swimming was fun. But I wouldn’t do it over again.
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
-I remember that we got to have the ceremony outside on a beautiful day even though it had been raining that morning. I also remember sitting between my cousins, that was cool surrounded by family!
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
-I don’t think I have a favorite memory, everything was pretty fun. Did we go to Kansas City that year? That was fun. Swimming was fun cause I dropped lots of time and got my name on the State shirt even though I didn’t go haha.
20. Where were you on senior skip day?
-Ha I was in school.
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
-Swimming lessons and lifegaurding.
22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
-Café of the Century, sitting on the floor in the hallway near the painting of people dancing I do believe.
23. What did you do after graduation?
-Senior Party that night. Eventually went to RCTC but everyone knows that.
24. When did you graduate?
-2002
25. Who was your Senior homecoming date?
-Myself I guess. Seeing how I didn’t go to the homecoming dance.
26. Are you going to your ten year reunion?
-Um good question. Maybe.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
-Who has home room? I guess my advisement/advisor (was that what it was called?) teacher was um…yeah don’t remember.
28. Who will repost this after you?
-Anyone else who is bored or looking for a distraction for lesson plans maybe.
30. Who was President of your class??
-Another good question. Some person.
No comments:
Post a Comment