Starting to lose motivation to write blogs anymore because I dont know who reads or if anyone even cares to read it. But I know a couple people read so might as well add something to it. I had an awesome week thats for sure! Was done with school and work for the week on Tuesday so I came home that night and got to spend pretty much the rest of the week with Eric, and I loved every minute of it!! We left for South Dakota Wednesday night and got there about 11:30 and spend a couple hours with his family playing DDR and such. Thanksgiving day we spent most of the day at his Dad's house with a great meal, movies, cards and more DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). The table was full: grandparents, Dad, dads girlfriend Kendra and her 2 daughters, Erics 2 sisters and of course Eric and I.) We went to his mom's house with his two sisters for a couple hours and later that night we drove about 45 minutes to his grandparents house and spent the night there with his sisters. The next morning Eric, Abby (his younger sister) and I were out shopping by 8am. Eric got a few good deals on some things. Lounged the rest of the day with movies and coloring. His Grandma took us all (including his Dad, Kendra and her younger daughter) to a Chinese buffet which was yummy. Drove back to visit with his mom and her boyfriend for a little while with Abby, more DDR. Spent the night at his Dad's house and left for Rochester Saturday morning about 9:30.
We spent the rest of the afternoon with my family. We all played DDR for a little while, looked at pictures and Eric and I made a lovely meal for them. Spaghetti, salad, toast and cherry cheesecake) It was fun, I'll have to steal the picture of my parents camera sometime. Eric and I went to prayer at church then wandered around Savers and the Dollar Tree for a little while then eventually watch Mission Impossible 3. Phew... a great weekend! Kinda hard being away from Eric today since we were pretty much with each other for a week. Haha its only been 13 hours since I was with him last night. Oh well I love him!
Almost time to decorate the Christmas tree with my family so I should maybe clean my room a little bit first. Enjoy the pictures and hope everyone had a splendid holiday!
The picture on the left is of me and Eric's sister trying on some sweet hats at Target. And the one on the left is of Eric and Abby posing with the headless man.

Eric tried on one too. hehe. He doesnt like this picture but I do.

Heres the boy showing off his skills at my house.


4 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip to SD. Glad you and Eric got to spend some quality time together....nothing better huh :)
Good to hear you had a good thanks day break...you should bring that DDR on over to the apartment...steal it!!!!!!! We want it more for us :) heheh
I have never played DDR, maybe someday....
Glad you had fun in SD. Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to call you now, bye!
I think all us girls should take over the Eric apartment and play DDR, Im sure they would be entertained haha.
Post a Comment