
I dont really have anything too exciting to write about. Brianna came to Winona, that was fun. I went bowling with Eric and his friends last night, I bowled a 147 thats gotta be a record for me! One more week of classes then finals. It wont come soon enough, Im getting very sick of school and everything that goes along with it. Including things like: group projects where no one can meet at the same time, 30 page units that the teacher probably wont even read, stupid presentations just to fill about the last days of class, other last minute projects that are pointless... Im sure there is more.
In other news, Im looking for another job at the moment. I wont be able to work more than like 5 hours a week at key kids next semester because of classes overlapping. Picked up a Barnes and Noble application today, we'll see if they hire me. Any other job ideas are welcome.
Prayer requests: Pray that my classes all go through. There is one class pending, meaning I dont know if I need to take it until they contact me. Also pray that my graduation application is accepted, I might seriously explode if I have to wait anymore. And just pray for me in general there are so many things that are wearing me out, so many things that I try to ignore and put on a happy face around people. I know everything Im doing will be worth it in the end and that God will pull me through any circumstance I just need to stay strong and not lose hope. I thank God for a wonderful boyfriend who listens to everything and understands where Im coming from and does the best he can to help me.
Alright thats about all im gonna write for now... have a great week everyone. Dont forget about me. Live for Jesus. Tomorrow could be your last day. Are you ready?
Isaiah 9:6 -
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
-Jesus is all of those things. How awesome is that?! An everlasting Father...Wonderful...Counsellor...Prince of Peace.....The mighty God.
4 comments:
Hang in there my friend. I DO pray for you....atleast once a week, I will include your requests in my list :)
It warmed my heart to see you, brianna and casey in those pictures.
I will pray for you as always. Glad to see the pics. I loved visiting you guys. I might steal the pictures and use them in my own blog. I shall entitle it: The day I saw Hut and Bish.
PS: I saw you today.
oh Huttie...I would neva forget you!!! I am prayin everyday!!! Loves to you and hugs to encircle you and your life, I know it has been a rough year and I am here for you anytime time you need me!!!! We shal play as soon as this semester is OVER!!!! Ohh...you wanna make the make n takes together...I don't have any ideas...how about you?!?!?! Loves!!!
Thanks for the prayers everyone. Casey thanks for the hug today, living here is much less torturous with you next door. And no Kels I havent seen it. Brianna you lied, you didnt title it that.
Post a Comment