Hello my blog reading peeps,
I see thats its been over a week since my last blogging experience. My dear boyfriend so kindly reminded me that I havent updated in forever. So here it is folks!
My life latley has been rather uneventful. Spending time with my family and Eric is pretty much the extent of my life these days. There was a trip to Whistle Binkies with the girls from good ol' CHS. Twas fun to catch up with them seeing how I havent seen them in forever and who knows when I'll see them again! There has been some closet and room cleaning/organizing. Sadly the room doesnt stay clean for more than a few days, at least it gives me something to do! I have been applying for a few more jobs as well, being jobless is not fun. This is the first time since I can remember that I havent had a job. I am still a "sub" at Key Kids and will be working a couple days next week and as needed throughout the semester, but thats not enough to live off of. Im hoping for a job a the library, seeing how I have experience and all. (haha Cabayaland) I also applied at Panera and Noodles, any other suggestions are welcome!
New Years Eve I spent the day at home with the family and then got all spiffed up to head out to the shindig at church. It was a blast! Sadly I didnt take any pictures so you'll have to take my word for it. They played the video Eric and I starred in again! Yay! Sang songs, ate food, played games, hung out with my honey and friends. Oh and it snowed, Eric was giddy. He looked like a little kid, it was cute. I spent the day with Eric yesterday doing randomness and we had pizza with the family before going out to Buffalo Wild Wings with some of his friends from RCTC. Hes planning on making breakfast for me and his roomie tomorrow morning since he doesnt work until afternoon.
I also discoverd the art of collage making on Picasa so enjoy the pictures below. I'll be in town until the 15th excluding the 8th and 9th so give me a call!


1 comment:
hehhe. Happy New Year HUT! I'm glad you are in town. Shall we do something this weekend? Like Sat. night? let me know!
Post a Comment